Seasoned yogurt with diced apple and homemade granola for a perfectly vigorous start to your day or as an energizing bridge between meals.
YIELD: MAKES 2 SERVINGS
- 1 1/2 tablespoons – honey
- 1 cup – plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon – orange juice (100% natural)
- 1/4 teaspoon – ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon – ground nutmeg
- 1 – large Fuji apple
- 2 tablespoons – lemon juice
- 1/4 cup – Honey Almond Cherry Granola (recipe below)
In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, orange juice, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg together. Set aside. Dice apple into ½ inch cubes. Toss with fresh lemon juice to keep apple from browning. Build parfait by first layering ¼ cup spiced yogurt, ¼ cup diced apple, then ¼ cup granola. Repeat order and serve.